Welcome to Nayagarh Tourism, Odisha

Nayagarh is 88 kilometers from Bhubaneswar and 60 kilometers from Khordha. It was previously ruled by the king of Nayagarh until 1948, prior to the state’s merger, but it is now a new district with headquarters and one subdivision. Two mountains, Rukhi and Balaram, stand on opposite sides of the town and are very beautiful.

In addition to this, tourists are drawn to the Gopinath temple in front of the Dakshina Kali temple and the ancient Matha on the south side of the Jagannath temple by its calm and cultural significance. The town’s ruling deities are the goddess Dakshina Kali and the lord Jagannath. Kantilo Nilamadhaba, Kuanria Dam, Raghunath Jewish Temple, Similipal Waterfall, Maninag Temple, Suanmuhin Dam, and Satkosia Gorge are some of the well-known landmarks in the Nayagarh district.

The district of Nayagarh is 3890 square kilometers in size. The District has a total population of 9,62,789 according to the 2011 census, with 4,60,153 women and 5,02,636 men living there. The Nayagarh District comprises one subdivision, seventeen villages, nineteen Gram Panchayats, eight tahasils, eight blocks, one municipality, four N.A.C.s, four Assembly Constituencies, and fourteen police stations.

Scroll to Top
Skip to content